Hello Guys,

We have an urgent req from our client based in St. Paul MN area. plz send me
suitable profiles ASAP

Job Title : Java Developer

Exp : Required 5+Yrs

Job Location : St. Paul, MN

Rate : $45-50/Hr.

Duration : 12 Months

Visa -: Green card and US citizens from any locations and if H1B it should
be Local only

Skills Required :

5+ years of experience with the following technologies

Java

Spring

Hibernate

Experience working on an Oracle database

Strong understanding of application servers

Ability to write test cases

Strong technical aptitude

Self-starter, willing to talk risks

Day-to-Day :

Working on in-housed developed Java application

Responsible for staying updated and maintaining open source technology

Responsible for making recommendations on upcoming technologies

Application is a case management tool that is used to investigate and expose
money laundering and external and internal fraud

Responsible for adding functionality to existing application

Provide ongoing production support

Building reusable objects/code

Testing code before finishing development process.

Best Regards,

Achin Nigam

IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,