Hi Partner,

Please reply to an...@stansource.com <an...@prograns.com>

*Automation Engineer with SELENIUM *

*Must have some exp  in building Automation framework***

*Richmond, VA*

*Duration: 9 months+ with a possibility of extension*

*External description : *
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Automation framework development experience using *Selenium*. *Other
framework like WatiN/Watir, QTP is a plus.*
• *Software development and/or test automation experience*
*• **Build the automation framework from the ground up.  (MUST HAVE )**
**• Ability to create own custom code to enhance the automation Architecture
*.
• Automating software testing for web applications that make heavy use of
Java and JavaScript.
• Design, create, build and maintain automation framework in Selenium.
• Proven experience of creating and executing tests using Selenium tools
like web driver, RC and setting-up/maintaining Selenium Grid.
• Solid understanding of IDE Eclipse
• Development background and good coding skills (HTML, Java, JavaScript,
and SQL), scripting skills is a strong plus.
• Experience in Excel (Ribbon, Macro is Bonus)
• Experience Browser Testing (Examples Bonus)
• Collaborate with the Project team to review requirements as well as with
software developers, QA analysts and business teams to triage, detect and
test bugs with rapid turnaround.
• Writing clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
with little or no supervision. Continue to seek process improvements to
help create more robust scripts
• Work with QA group on proper use of automation tools and provide training.
• Define best practices for QA regarding test automation leveraging
industry standards.
• Formulates automation plans and process to increase quality and improve
implementation efficiencies.

 Please reach out to me if you are interested or if you could recommend
someone who qualifies for this position.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks & Regards…*

* *

*Anand Bandarupally*

*Direct: 703 463 9044 | Fax: **866 594 4637**
StanSource Inc. **22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135******, **Dulles****, **VA
**** **20166***

*an...@stansource.com** | **www.stansource.com* <http://www.stansource.com/>
**

*.**http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource*<http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource>

*** **Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Washington DC: #*46*  *

* *

*We respect your Online Privacy. If you like to receive only hot list
please reply Hot-List in subject. If you like to receive only Requirements
please reply Reqs in subject. If you like to receive Hot list and
Requirement please reply Both in subject. IF you don’t like to receive
mails please reply REMVOE. We are sorry for the inconvenience.  Please
don’t unsubscribe let us update our list for mutual benefit.***