A new Job, ID: 23547 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/23547/> was added
at *eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town* <http://ejobsville.com>

*Title:*  *Salesforce Developer*  posted on 2013-08-20 15:05:23

*Job Description:*
Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great...!!!
I have an urgent requirement of *Salesforce Developer *position in
*Indianapolis,
IN *. Please go though the below requirement and forward me your consultant
resumes with contact details ASAP..

*In person interviews will be
conducted after phone
screen.*

*Salesforce Developer
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 12+ Months Contract*

*REQUIRED:*
5+ years of professional experience in C# or Java.
3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Architecture, Design and
Development.
Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes,
Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web
Services.
Proficiency in SOAP or REST based web services, SQL, Apex, SOQL, XML,
JavaScript.
Strong Object Oriented Development Skills (.Net, Java)
Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design
principles.
Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree

*DESIRED:*
Salesforce.com Certified (DEV 501) Developer preferred.
**

*Click here to view full job descripton and
apply*<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/23547/>
(Guest users can also apply)