*Title: SQL Certified Database Developer*

*Location: Richardson, TX (Locals Only)*

*Duration: 12months*

*rate:$45/hr*

*Interview: Phone interview and f2f will be required*

*Position Description:*

Excellent communication skills, data analysis, extensive utilization of
DTS/SSSI for data transformation and loading of data, understanding of data
modeling concepts, ability to understand and work with complex data models,
physical database tables and design, works with system administrator and
uses data dictionary software packages to ensure data integrity and
security, recovers corrupted data and eliminates data redundancy. Uses
tuning tools to improve database performance. Works with the application
development teams, focusing on the back-end portion of data storage
considerations and performance considerations for application systems being
developed.

* *

*Skills Required:*

*MSSQL 2005 Certified* and  Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information
Technology with at least 7+ years of related work experience.

Required - Microsoft SQL server administration

Proven problem solving and debugging skills
Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as analytical
ability.

*Title: ETL Developer*

*Location:Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 4months (+)*

*rate : $48/hr*

*Need only US Citizens*

*Qualifications:*

   - This position is to join our Reporting Team for ETL BO-DS development
   projects.
   - Job Description: ETL development, maintenance and production support.
   - Tool used is BO-DS

*Qualifications :  *

   - 3+ years experience with ETL tools, Business Objects Data
   Services(BODS) and Informatica.

*Title: BODS consultant with HANA exp.*

*Location : Bellevue, WA*

*rate:$68/hr*

*Duration : 5 Months*

 *Job description*

   - SAP HANA consultant with atleast one project or Pilot experience on
   HANA
   - Experience in atleast one replication scenario SAP landscape
   transformation (SLT) or Sybase Replication Server with operational
   reporting or data mart scenario
   - Knowledge and hands on writing SQL scripts, User exits, should have
   ABAP knowledge, ABAP Debugging experience.
   - Ability to understand the business scenario and use case building
   - Strong experience is relational Database modeling and Star Schema is
   needed
   - 5+ years of experience in SAP BW 7.x including experience on BO
   reporting tools.
   - SAP BI (Business Objects) 4.0 / SAP BW 7.3 / BWA experience shall be
   preferred.
   - Must have excellent knowledge of relational data modeling and data
   warehousing models.
   - Strong knowledge of R/3 process knowledge in the areas of Finance,
   Supply Chain, SD/MM/PP -Logistics, and HR
   - Ability to document and capture business requirements and pain areas

*Title: Sharepoint Developer*

*Location:  Minneapolis, MN*

*rate:$48/hr*

*Duration 3+*

   - This position would be working with the Asset Management business to
   enhance existing SharePoint sites and also develop new sites for the new
   Global Asset Management initiative.
   - This position would also be working with the corporate infrastructure
   team and help them to uplift the current SharePoint environment to the 2013
   version, in order to support the Global Asset Management initiative.
   - SharePoint 2010, 2013 development and architecture.

*Title: Edifecs Mapper*

*Location: Richardson, TX*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

*rate:$48/hr*

*Phone interview only*

*Position Description:*

Ideal candidate will have extensive experience configuring Edifecs (and
creating maps)  for translating and validating HIPAA 5010 transactions and
customized transaction formats, can lead a team in a new configuration
along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.

*Key skills to include:  *

   - Edifecs (v 7.0.8 and higher) configuration
   - XEngine Service (XES), and XEngine Server
   - Configuration, set-up, and installation using Edifecs.
   - Creating detailed requirements from a Developer perspective, low level
   design at the component level for different healthcare HIPAA transactions.
   XML / XSLT code writing and XML parsing. Code deployments, and automatic
   builds. Strong communication skills.
   - Java/Java script and Groovi proficiency
   - Knowledge of Linux commands

*Desired Skill or Knowledge of:*

   - Edifecs Routing

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*