*Dear Associates,
Hope you are doing great...
Please send matching resumes ASAP for 2 openings

Title : Java Developer
Location : Iowa
Visa :  Any
Duration:  12 months

Position Overview:
Work with our internal team as a Java Developer, developing/implementing
our policy administration application.    Knowledge of core Java,
experience in building Java web applications that interact with database is
required.  Candidates will need to be proficient in Spring/ Hibernate.

•Knowledge of OO software development and multiple technologies such as
integration tools (eg. Camel), and JSF2.

•Knowledge of Java, especially JSP/Servlets, Hibernate, JDBC, and JMS.

•Ability to (explain what the technology is, how they used it and why they
used it)

•Knowledge of one or more software products/vendor solutions such as:
Apache Tomcat, Drools, jBPM, Eclipse, Guvnor and Activiti.

•Very good communication, problem solving and analytical skills.

•Experience in Java, JSF2 and J2EE

•Development of relational database concepts and SQL

•Interest in developing a commercial software product

•Exposure to Agile software development concepts and/or Scrum

•Knowledge of insurance domain is an advantage

 Qualification Requirements

•5-10 years of experience as a web applications developer in an insurance
or product development environment.

•Strong attention to details.

•Testing and validation experience (unit tests, TDD).

•Good analytical and problem-solving skills.

•Bachelor’s degree required.

Qualification Assets

•Experience with software development of decision support/ enterprise
applications desired.

•Experience with automated functional test tools like Selenium,
Push-to-Test desired.

•Experience with workflow, rules, CEP systems will be an advantage

Kindly Send resume with below information

Full name:
 Email:
Phone Num:
Location :
Availability :
Relocation :
 Visa status :
 Rate/ Salary :
  *
*
*

*Title: SQL Database Developer*

*Location: Richardson, TX*

*Duration: 6months*

*Interview: Phone + In person*

*Responsibilities:*

Provide technical support in developing and maintaining database
applications, with a primary focus on complex SQL joins, data cleansing,
data extracting, data conversation and data integration; working with
business and IT lead to determine business and functional requirements and
identify solutions to resolve those needs.

*Position Description:*

   - Responsible for designing, modeling, developing and supporting
   Database Management Systems (DBMS)
   - Analyzes data requirements, application and processing architectures,
   data dictionaries, and database schema(s), and then designs, develops,
   amends, optimizes, and certifies database schema design to meet system(s)
   requirements
   - Gathers, analyzes, and normalizes relevant information related to, and
   from business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data
   credibility and determine relevance and meaning
   - Develops database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms
   and computing environments
   - Develops an overall data architecture that supports the information
   needs of the business in a flexible but secure environment

*Required:        *

   - Minimum 5 years of experience in design, develop and maintain database
   applications using MS SQL server 2008, 2005
   - Minimum  5 years of experience in data analysis, problem diagnosis and
   database performance tuning/optimization.
   - Minimum  5 years of experience in creating data model and designing
   database.
   - Minimum three years of experience creating scripts, store procedures
   and SSIS packages for data integration, data maintenance
   - Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional
   manner

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*

*
*