Hello Friends,

Please share resumes for the following requirement.

we have a need for a *CRM PM* for our client in *McLean, VA*.  This can be
a straight contracting position, convert to perm, or straight perm.  Our
client is Acumen Solutions and the position absolutely requires someone
with some kind of CRM experience (SalesForce is preferred) and the
candidate must have a government background – implementing and managing
government projects.  The candidate will work in McLean, VA the majority of
the week; however, once or twice a week they will be going into Washington,
DC. .  Again, government integration experience and CRM (SalesForce is
preferred) is required (along with project management experience, of
course).  This is a technical PM position.

Roles and Responsibilities
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to
meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Identifies and manages project risk - Ensures project documents are
complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as
appropriate

- Bachelor s Degree
- 3 – 5 years managing IT projects
- Experience working within an established PMO process
- Experience managing 3rd party implementation vendors
- Experience managing 3rd party support vendors General Project/Practice
Related Competencies Project /Practice Management
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a
very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
- Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end to end implementation
experience is preferred, but any CRM will do
- Salesforce.com (or any CRM) integration experience, including between
different business systems as well as working with integration tools.

- Government integration experience

 Again, our client is Acumen Solutions and this position will be working on
site in McLean, VA most of the time.  The other 1-2 days will be working at
their government client in Washington, DC.

 Please let me know if you should have anyone!!!  Thank you!!

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*