Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

Please find below our requirement, Kindly let me know if your candidate
skills matches with it.

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

*Very Very..... Hot Position*
If we find the suitable candidate- will arrange *interview Today itself*

Position 2

*Skill:*   Fin R12 Tech + OAF

San Jose, Ca

*Rate : 55/hr C2C or 1099 All inc ... MAX*

*JD:*

•          Proficient in Sql, Pl/Sql , OAF, Application Developer,
Workflow, XML Publisher, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, Alerts, Forms
Personalization

•          Techno functional knowledge in P2R, I2C modules(AR, AP, GL, FA,
iExp, iProc, CE, iSupplier, PO)

·         Good communication skills and should be able to work in a
collaborative environment.

·         Willing to take ownership, accountability be committed.

Position 2

*Skill:*                                      OM Apps tech Leads

San Jose, Ca

Rate : 55/hr C2C or 1099 All inc ... MAX

**

*JD:*

·         5-6 Years of Oracle Apps experience

·         Preferably worked on Advanced Pl/Sql

·         Should have lead a team of 4-5 resources

·         Hands on Development, Pl/Sql coding

·         Preferably knowledge on Order to Cash Cycle

Position 3

Position: Release Engineer

San Jose, Ca

Long term

Rate : 55/hr C2C or 1099 All inc ... MAX

Please find below the skill set desirable for the Dev OPS role indicated in
our requirements.

·         Experience with GIT, Maven and Jenkins

·         Experience developing scripting solutions and automation for
application build and deployment

·         Experience with configuration, debugging and support of multiple
infrastructure platforms and distributed applications

·         Excellent communication and personal skills

·         Junit, Jmeter or apache bench skills

·         Experience in brnaching and merging strategies in SVN/GIT a plus

·         Experience performing root cause analysis for service
interruption recovery; create preventative measures and present to project
teams.

·         Expertise with server performance and scalability issues - e.g.
bottlenecks, capacity planning, performance improvements

·         Develop and execute detailed release plans for the project team

·         Experience with Windows and Unix batch / shell scripting,
 Java/J2EE, javascript,Linux and Unix administration skills preferred

·         Experience with Adobe CQ web content management (or WCM &
Rendering products) is a plus.

·         Provide communication during application releases and escalate
issues to appropriate team(s) for resolution,Ability to thrive in a
fast-paced company with short release cycles

*Position 4*

CQ5 on priority – hope you have the JD.

**

Job Title :  CQ5 Developer
Location : San Jose CA
Duration  : 6 + Months
Start date : Very Immediate

*Job Description:
*CQ5 hands-on experience, Content Mgmt  \ Portal Experience using tools
like *Documentum, Interwoven  and Websphere Portals.
*·  *JAVA\J2EE,WCM\Portals* with 6+ years of experience.
·  2+ years of *CQ5* hands-on experience is *MUST
*·  6 + years of *WCM\Portal* Expertise with hands on *CQ5* Development

*Thanks & Regards **….**?** ***
* Javed Khan *
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Panzer Solutions LLC*
*Direct line : **203 652 1444** Ext :**106*
*Email : javed.k...@panzersolutions.com*