*Greetings,*

*Hope you are doing great.*

*Please find below the* *Hotlist* *of top of the line* *ITECS* *Consultants
available for your DIRECT CLIENTS requirements.*

*Please send your requirements to me at email id:*
*ke...@itecsus.com<and...@itecsus.com>
* * or feel free to call me at 516-515-3018.*

*We have the Consultants available on following skill sets:*

*Name*

*Job Title*

*Skills*

*Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

*SR*

*Senior C++ Developer*

JAVA, UML, XML, HTML, JavaScript, Unix Shell Scripts, PERL, Windows,
Linux, QNX, LynxOS (Real-time Embedded Linux), VxWorks, ThreadX,
Unix, UML Design Tool (System Architect Microsoft Visio), PEG Tool (for
GUI),Tornado for MPC880, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, TFS, Clear case
Remote Client (CCRC), Clear Quest, Lauterbach (Trace32), Visual source
safe, Eclipse, Rhapsody (OOA/OOD), Oracle 9i/10g, SQL server 2005

10+

NJ

NY, NJ

2 Week

*AM*

*Sr. Business Analyst*

Nine years experience as a Business Analyst with extensive knowledge and
experience across the project life cycle in Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) in the fields of Insurance, Retail Banking, Media, Healthcare,
Clinical Trials, ERP, Bus. Intelligence (BI), B2C, B2B & Supply Chain for
Manufacturing industry.

15+

Atlanta, GA

GA

Immediate

*PM*

*Sr. Project/Program Manager*

Creating Project plans, charters and WBS.Web Development, eCommerce,
Project Release and Operational Readiness Management, Manage project budget
up to $2M.

15+ Years

Atlanta, GA

GA

Immediate

*SM*

*Sr. Business Analyst*

MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, MS
SharePoint, Rational RequisitePro, MySQL, Windows 98/2000/XP, MS DOS,
Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, Cognos, SPSS.

7+  Years

NYC

Anywhere

Immediate

*SV*

*Sr.QA Analyst*

Quick Test Professional, Quality Center, Web Logic and Load Runner.
Excellent in developing test plans, test strategy, test cases, test data,
test checklists, defect tracking & reporting, preparing test summary
report, and conducting status meetings.Back end testing using SQL queries,
generating reports to ensure data integrity and in validating business rules

7+  Years

NYC

NY, NJ

Immediate

Thanks N' Regards,

*Kevin*

*[image: Small logo of ITECS]*

*IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.*

Ph: 516 515 3018 | Fax: 866 515 6599

ke...@itecsus.com | www.ItecsUS.com