Hi Partner,

Please reply to an...@nihaki.com <an...@prograns.com>

Good morning vendors! I wanted to reach out to you first thing this morning
as we have a requirement where we need an ABAP Developer to site on site 5
days a week in either the clients Philadelphia or Chicago location.

Attached is the full job description. Please let me know if you have any
candidates that may be a fit.

ABAP Developer

Duration: 12-18 months

Location: Either Philadelphia or Chicago (candidates must be on site 5 days
a week)

Candidates must be on site 5 days a week

Rate: DOE hr.

Greencard or citizen candidates only

Interview process: phone followed by Skype or on site interview

Start time frame: first week of December

ABAP Developer Job description

·         Client is looking for a resource to work on a 12-18 month
contract opportunity in either their Philadelphia branch or Chicago location

·         Candidate will function as part of their ABAP team that is
working to consolidate employees on SAP

·         Candidate must have solid experience with BADI and Web Dynpro.

·         Candidate will perform the analysis, design, coding, testing, and
implementation for the RMSS implementation

·         Collaborate with the SAP Business Analysts, Implementation
project teams, and end users to analyze business and SAP functional
requirements and develop program specifications

·         Develop, implement, maintain, and document standards and
guidelines for SAP Development, batch runs and Interfaces

·         Job has high level of technical complexity. Knowledge of SAP
Database structures/tables for various functional modules, SAP ABAP
language is required

·         Job requires a high degree of creativity and judgment related to
the development life cycle

·         Significant interaction with Business Analysts, Functional,
Security and Netweaver resources during the course of the job

·         Good understanding and knowledge of SAP HR data structures needed
to successfully handle the requirements of the job

·         Solid understanding of Web Dynpro ABAP

·         High degree of independent decision making required

·         Requires deep, intuitive analytical and problem solving skills to
address and resolve technical development issues in a limited timeframe

·         Be proactive in identification and resolution of issues that may
negatively impact a project or deliverable

·         Requires combined knowledge of development techniques,
application structure, understanding of business processes, personal
experience, research capabilities, and interaction with other resources to
identify specific problems and propose solutions

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
50 Cragwood Road, Suite#216
South Plainfield, NJ- 07080.
Phone:  732-438-1906 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE
from the mailing list