I'm *Ramesh*, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*Mobility Developer with Android and ios Exp*

* “*position in *San Antonio, TX* Please find below the job description for
the same and revert  me with your candidate’s updated Resume

send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com

*Position: Mobility Developer with Android and ios Exp*

*Location: San Antonio, TX*

*Duration: Longterm/CTH/FTE*

*Interview Mode: Skype*

Note:

Client is looking for Mobility Developer Profiles on Android and iOS.

·         Develop mobile performance testing strategies

·         Testing both browser based and native apps

·         Identifying the right tool solutions for mobile performance
testing

·         Identify appropriate parameters and measure mobile apps
performance

·         Install the tools, configure the Mobile Test Labs for Performance

·         Coordinating with multiple stakeholders

·         Build a reporting framework

·         Posses troubleshooting approach

*Mandatory Skills:*

·         Mobility Performance Testing

·         Android, iOS Mobile Performance Test Experience

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9860

Email:rame...@systelinc.com