Hi Partner,

Please reply to an...@nihaki.com <an...@prograns.com>

Please find the below requirement for a *Netweaver Administration* opening
with our client located in *Madison, WI*.  I have included all of the
details below, please let me know what questions you may have regarding the
role.

****This position is a Contract-to-Hire opening. The selected candidate
will be able to contract through your company for the initial 6 months and
will be taken on as a Full Time Employee by TDS.  Upon conversion to full
time – neither Nihaki nor your company will be eligible to receive a buyout
for the contractor.*

·         *Location: Madison, Wisconsin *

·         *Rate: $70/hr. MAX*

·         *Interview Process: Phone Screen **à Face to Face (Skype for
Non-Local) *

·         *Required skills: SAP Netweaver 7.0 system admin (min 3 years).
Must have BW, MDM and Enterprise Portal ( EP ) along with the environment
of Windows, versions of UNIX ( Linux) and Oracle. Sybase would be nice to
have.*

·     *SAP Netweaver Administrator*

*6 Month Contract to Hire *

*Madison, WI *

The Netweaver Administrator is responsible for the development and daily
operational support of an integrated SAP environment.  This position also
participates in SAP systems life cycle management and drives planning and
execution of installations, patches, and upgrades.  The Netweaver
Administrator works closely with other team members to understand
business/IT requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical
solutions in compliance with our in-house solution design methodology.

The scope of this position includes (but is not limited to) enterprise-wide
Netweaver activities for the technology and application portfolio supported
by Corporate IT primarily in the following service areas: Corporate
Development, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource
Management, Service Development, Stakeholder and External Services, and
Risk Management.

*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*

   - Provide daily operational support (24/7/365, rotated on-call)
      - Support the SAP infrastructure including but not limited to; Batch,
      Spool, ALE, IDOC, work items, enqueue, interfaces, etc.
      - Provide SAP client management (including client security and
      transports)
      - Assist Operations team in providing UNIX server monitoring; storage
      backup and management; Kernel upgrades, and patch management
      - Assist Security team as required
      - Provide file system management
      - Support SAPDBA – Relational Database monitoring and maintenance
      - Support SAP Solution Manager – Centralized monitoring
      - Support SAP Service Marketplace integration – Vendor support
      - Provide performance tuning and analysis
      - Perform system refreshes for all versions of SAP
      - Provide test data migration system support
      - Support and maintain integrity of the SAP Client/Instance Strategy
      - Resolve incidents and problems of moderate to high complexity,
      following established incident, problem, and change management processes
      and procedures

   - Lead SAP technical solution design, build, and implementation
   activities
      - Provide technical design analysis and recommendations to
      Application and Infrastructure Architects
      - Perform requirements gathering and sizing analysis
      - Perform testing as required for service requests or projects
      - Perform SAP installations and upgrades
      - Perform database upgrades

*MUST HAVE: *

·         System refreshes (source & target area)

·         Upgrade (would like the what & how: kick off, dev, testing, UAT,
regression testing, etc. )

·         Performance tuning/workflow analysis (troubleshooting – not
transaction codes, what do the values actually mean and what is their
purpose)

·         Solution Manager (SM)

·         Oracle or Sybase

·         UNIX/Linux

·         PI/XI & ECC

·         EP/BW/MDM

·         Certification (Netweaver 7.0 preferred, OS/DB migration a plus)

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Bandarupally
Nihaki Systems Inc
50 Cragwood Road, Suite#216
South Plainfield, NJ- 07080.
Phone:  732-438-1906 Extn: 111
Fax :   732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
an...@nihaki.com

and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. Click here to REMOVE
from the mailing list