Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great today!

This is Yash, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and I would like to check  your
interest and availability .

Please send across your updated resume if you are interested, I would very
much appreciated hearing from you  along with the contact information at
the earliest to yasha...@sysmind.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2161

*Role*:   SAP HANA Admin

*Experience Level* :  8-10YEAR

*Required Skill:*  Unix Shell Scripting, Business Intelligence,  OLAP,
DWH-Business Intelligence .

*Essential Skill:*  SAP HANA

*Location*:  Chicago, IL.

*Contract Duration:* 6+  Months

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Skill1 - *Unix Shell Scripting*

[Overiew] - Shell Basics & Sub shells - Shell types: Bourne, Korn, C, bash
-Korn Shell Environment - Startup Scripts (.profile, .kshrc) - Using ENV
forautomatic environment tailoring (PATH etc.) [Shell Command Syntax] -
Commands & Options - Manipulating Input and Output Redirection (Pipes) -
Aliases (alias,unalias) - How the Shell Finds Commands - Command History
and Editing[Variables] - Assigning Values to Variables (set, unset and
Special Variables)- Built-in Variables Known to Login Shell - The Shell
Environment andpredefined variables - Exporting Variables [Input/Output] -
Working with filesand file attributes - Working with Directories - Basic
I/O Features - Stringand Field Processing - Streams and pipes (exec) -
Terminal Information(COLUMNS, LINES, TERM)

Skill2 - *Business Intelligence*

Should be able to develop technological solution of any
complexityindependently for the intended delivery competency to meet
businessrequirements of a department Should be able to make effective use
of availablebest practices and standards Experience Range : 1-3 years of
experience indeveloping technology level solutions like architecture,
framework, etc.

Skill3 - *OLAP*

Skill5 - *DWH-Business Intelligence*

Essential Skill

Skill1 - *SAP HANA*

BI - Pre-requisteShould have understanding of the concepts of BI
requirements.Should have management prespective on the reports
Tool-specific: Should have knowledge in Configuration andprogramming in the
SAP/BI environment,including testing and implementation.Should have good
experience in front-endtools in at least version 3.5 Experience Range : 1-2

Thanks and Regards,

Yashasvi Chauhan

IT Recruiter

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2161

Email: yasha...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>