Hello Guys,

We are looking for a Sr. .Net Programmer Analyst with solid MVC experience
to provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems
integration from definition phase through implementation.

NET Programmer Analyst -- Corp to Corp ok--Local Candidates Only-- Will
Require in person interview

Location - North Hollywood, California

Rates -: $55/hr on c2c

Duration -: 1 + years

C#, ASP.NET, MVC,Transact-SQL, JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, HTML, DHTML,
XML, WCF, LINQ, and Team Foundation Suite (TFS). WorkFlow Service (WF), MVC3
or above, Entity Framework, SharePoint, TypeScript, SketchFlow, IIS, MS SQL
Server T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers, database design, authentication,
modeling, implementation, Windows.

This is a contract role opportunity based in North Hollywood, California.

Why work here?

This is a great opportunity to work at one of the most prominent property
insurers in the West! We are looking to build upon our stable foundation
through use of current technologies that in turn will support our growing
customer base.

Experience:

At least 8 years in software design and development experience with 2 years
in a technical lead role.

Experience with analysis and development of custom business software.

Required Programming experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Transact-SQL,
JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, HTML, DHTML, XML, WCF, LINQ, and Team
Foundation Suite (TFS).

Work with DBA in designing databases and write database stored procedures.

Thanks and have a Great Day

----
-------

Achin

IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

E-:  <mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com> ac...@idctechnologies.com

P-:  <tel:%2B1-408-852-7192> +1-408-852-7192

W-: <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> http://www.idctechnologies.com/

G-: nigamachin

Y-: achin_quest

----