Hello Guys,

We have an urgent req from our client based in Schenectady, NY. plz send me
suitable profile with contact details ASAP

Role -:  MQ Admin

Total experience in required skill (years)

Minimum 7 years

Work Location

Schenectady, NY

Duration

Long Term

Assignment start date

ASAP

Rate

Market

Skills needed and responsibilities

Mandatory:
Good hands on experience in installation/upgrade of WMQ on Windows Platform.
Good hands on experience in Solution Design and implementation of MQ
Integration.
Good Hands on experience in cluster concepts active-active or
active-passive.
Good hands on experience in Microsoft Clustering services concepts of
partial and full repository.
Good Hands on experience in setting up Distributed Queuing (Pub/Sub).
Good Hands on experience in preparing technical and design documents.
Certified in MQ Administration.

Nice to have:
Someone who has experience on MQ Application Development.
Basic understanding on Tivoli ITM Server installation.

Thanks and have a Great Day

----
-------

Achin

IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

E-:  <mailto:ac...@idctechnologies.com> ac...@idctechnologies.com

P-:  <tel:%2B1-408-852-7192> +1-408-852-7192

W-: <http://www.idctechnologies.com/> http://www.idctechnologies.com/

G-: nigamachin

Y-: achin_quest