Hi Friends,

Please let me know if you have someone with below experience

*Position                 :               Share Point Technical Architect*

*Location                :               Westborough MA*

Have interview  slots for right profile.

§ Work closely with BJ's architects and client management to suggest and
plan alternatives of implementing an overall computing solution at the
project level
§ Should be able analyze data to advise on or recommend technical
solutions, utilizing practical experience and the current technology,
tools, or products available in the marketplace
§ Should have extensive work experience in SharePoint
platform(2013/2010/2007) assessment & discovery, plan, build & stabilize,
deployment and support
§ Should have strong implementation knowledge of SharePoint platform's out
the box feature, configuration, customization and migration
§ Should be able to provide technical solution for complex CMS,WCM, Social
collaboration and Knowledge Management
§ Should have experience in preparing architecture for SharePoint for mid
range organization
§ Should have working experience in Web part, Master page, User Profile,
Shared services, Site collection and feature, workflow, , eDiscovery,
Search configuration, mobile support, Business Connectivity Service,
Governance planning, InfoPath and Outlook integration
§ Work with other IT experts to address networking and hardware and data
needs and tuning
§ Advise project participants on alternate methods of solving needs or
problems, or recommend specific solutions for tools and products to be
employed
§ Perform a quality assurance role on a project as products are developed
to assure conformance to recommendations
§ Communicate with the project team members to resolve issues
§ Ensure quality of deliverables and work closely with delivery team.
§ Conduct training sessions when required
§ Encourage effective code structure and reuse

Kind Regards,

*SAM*

*Only IT Consulting, LLC*

*Phone: 512 535 4953 | Fax: 678 550 1115*

*Email: s...@onlyitconsulting.com
<s...@onlyitconsulting.com> | www.onlyitconsulting.com
<http://www.onlyitconsulting.com/>.*

*3755 Marconi DR, suite 103 | Alpharetta, GA 30005*.

and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We apologize for
the inconvenience