A new Job, ID: 148038 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/148038> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  Java and Informatica free training and placement for CPT and OPT
posted on 2014-04-10 08:00:04

Job Description:*Free Training (In-house) & Placement in *
*IT Software Technologies **for CPT &OPT.*

Pegasys is recruiting qualified individuals for full time opportunities we
have currently in our organization for our growing client needs.
*We are looking for candidates with OPT/ CPT their immigration status.*
*Company profile:*
 "Pegasys is an E-verified company & certified IBM partner". Located in
Michigan, founded in 2002."

*We Recruit candidates (Entry level & Experienced) in Various Technologies
like,*
*            * Reporting: **Cognos, Micro strategy, Hyperion, Business
Objects *
*            * Java*
*            * .Net (**BizTalk/ SharePoint**) *

*            * Oracle Developer/ DBA             * ETL - **Data stage,
Informatica, Abinitio*

*            * Web technologies            * Sales Force CRM            *
SQL Server DBA (**SSAS, SSIS, SSRS**) *
             ** **Android / IOS Development*
we will also provide training for *Entry Level* candidates according to the
requirement
*Benefits during Training:*
** **Free Training** on latest technology according to requirement. (In
House training)*
*            * **Free accommodation** in guest house.*

*            * 24x7 Lab Access.            * Monthly **food allowance**.*
*            * **Career guidance** by experts.*
*            * Immediate **placements *
*Benefits after Training:*

*            * Mock Interviews & presentations.            * Resume
Preparation assistance.             * Online Tech-Support.            *
Sponsor **H1B** & file **G.C** too*
*            * **Relocation expenses** between projects.*
*Scheduled Technologies for Training:*
·         *Java*
·         *Microstrategy*
·         *Informatica*
·         *Hadoop*
·         *Nascom*
·         *Salesforce*

*Training Schedule: ASAP*
Excellent Instructors and Marketing Teams - Guaranteed successful placement
upon completion of the training.

Note: *kindly refer your friends to PEGASYS regardless of your interest. We
will reward you with $1000 as referral bonus, if your referral is selected.*
*Candidate should be on our W2*.

*Willing to relocate.Job location: All Over USA.*
Interested Candidates please send me your resumes to the mail id given
below.

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/148038>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*