PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Functional Analyst - Proc – SAP SRM Project
Business Analyst II *for one of our clients *Houston, TX*. Please go
through the below requirement if your consultants  are open for projects
and if interested in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest
resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Functional Analyst - Proc – SAP SRM Project Business Analyst II

*Location:* Houston, TX

*Duration:* 11+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities*
• Develop detailed test scripts for SRM areas
• Enter data in HP Quality Center for Testing
• Execution of test scripts for different SRM functionalities
• Develop training material
o Work Instructions
o CBT
o UPK documents and screen shots
o Job Aids
• Support with training logistics (train the trainers)
• Prepare communications
• Participate in startup activities
• Provide warranty support Post Go-Live
• Support with supplier engagement activities

*Required Skills & Experience*
• Knowledgeable in the Acquisition process
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Preferable with experience in Change Management and Startup activities
• SAP ECC PtP and SRM knowledge
• Good analytical and organizational skills
• Highly self-motivated and ability to work with minimum supervision
• Experience in system projects implementation will be an advantage
• Managing teams in virtual environments
• Excellent interpersonal skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com <http://www.arksolutionsinc.com/>