*Business Analyst*

On behalf of our client in the Oil and Gas sector, We are is looking for
one Business Analyst to work with business functional users and support
staff (as appropriate) to obtain functional requirements for Information
Management.

*Start Date: April 28, 2014*

*Assignment Length: 6 Months +*

*Rate: $60/hr on C2C*

*Business Analyst Responsibilities*

Elicit project requirements using multiple sources such as interviews,
document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, and
business process descriptions.
Evaluate information to reconcile conflicts and deconstruct high-level
information into detailed requirements. Analyze detailed information to
identify true business needs.
Develop requirements specifications, solution options, and business cases
according to standard templates.
Undertake business and system impact assessment of the changes resulting
from the project
Assist in system evaluations, pilots, proof of concepts, and external
vendor comparisons in accordance with system
Assists with system level testing and assists end-users with acceptance
level testing.

*Business Analyst Mandatory Skills*

5 years minimum Business Analyst experience
Ability to successfully engage in multiple concurrent initiatives
Strong analytical and process modeling skills required, with
*financial*modeling skills desirable, including a thorough
understanding of how to
elicit and interpret customer business needs and translate them into
application and operational requirements
Excellent business document writing skills
Broad understanding of EPCM industry, and related Information Management
requirements
Sound knowledge of Information Technology and Business Analysis industry
standards and methodologies

*Business Analyst Nice To Have Skills*

Tertiary Computer Information Systems qualifications or equivalent
IIBA CCBA certification or equivalent
ITIL qualifications and experience highly regarded

---

*With Warm Regards *

*Madhu Roy*

GenuineIT LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

Making IT Happen…

[image: cid:image001.png@01CD0B34.DFB7EBF0]

Ph: 832 539 3475

Fax: 281-605-5969/(512)949-5092

*E-Mail* :ma...@genuineitllc.com

*Gmail *: *nandimadhu74 , madhu.genuineitllc*

*YM      *: madhu_recruiter

[image: cid:image004.png@01CDB5D0.74A7EE40]

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused.