*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
This might be Contract to hire.  Please confirm about the candidate
interest in hire and your acceptance also for the same.

Submit only locals, ready to go for F2F immediately (within a
day/tomorrow).

Need GC/Citizens only (EAD also will not work)

Req: BI Developer

Contract for at least 6 mos. but extendable.

Location: Dublin, CA

This is our direct Client is opening for Business Intelligence Developer
located in Dublin, CA.

This is a full time or Contract position.

The salary and hourly rate DOE.

This position will require the following tasks The person who joins our
team will be responsible for gathering business requirements, analysis,
reengineering, design, and implementing the solutions. You should also have
the capability to quickly find novel and innovative solutions to both
business and technical challenges.

Responsibilities:

Interact with functional experts, at all levels, to understand business
issues, challenges and identify new opportunities; Write clear detailed
functional requirements; Develop functional and technical design
specification documents; Collaborate with users and team members to provide
accurate estimates for assigned tasks; Develop test plan and specification
to ensure that developed solution meets all user requirements; Identify
potential risks/issues and recommend creative solutions; Deliver
assignments on-time and on-budget with high level of quality; Provide
accurate timely status reports/scoreboards; Perform support and
troubleshooting to ensure stability of our BI environments; Work
individually and as a team member to ensure stability of our production
systems; Follow entire Software Development Lifecycle methodology.

Qualifications:

Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent;

4-6 years development experience in Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence
environment is required; Must have at least 2 data warehouse development
efforts, preferably in SQL Server environments; Expertise in the Microsoft
BI solution offerings including SSIS, SSRS, SSAS/MDX, Performance Point is
required; Experience in developing ETL/reports/cubes in Microsoft Dynamics
- AX environment will be preferred; Knowledge of C#.Net, Visual Basic.Net
and ASP.Net preferred; Complete understanding of Software Development
Lifecycle methodologies is required Experience guiding and mentoring both
technical and non-technical individuals is required; Working knowledge of
Oracle PL/SQL, Crystal Reports, Hyperion Essbase and Sharepoint is
preferred.

Experience in OLAP architecture design, multi-dimensional data modeling,
data architecture, data mart design, data security and process modeling is
preferred.

Perform other assigned tasks/ duties and participate in projects as
assigned.

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*