A new Job, ID: 155979 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/155979> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  cisco network admin  posted on 2014-04-23 06:56:33

Job Description:Greetings from EApps Tech LLC...!!!

My name is *Ajay*, we have a job opportunity for you as a *CISCO Network
Administrator *one of our client based at *Bethesda, MD. *

*Job Title: CISCO Network Administrator*
*Location: Bethesda, MD.*
*Duration:* *Full time*
*Start date: ASAP*
*Job Description:*
·         Must have proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, design and
implementation.
·         Proven experience with network capacity planning, network
security principles, and general network management best practices.
·         Must have hands-on technical knowledge of network and PC
operating systems, including Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7 Pro, Cisco IOS
and Cisco WAAS.
·         Must have advanced technical knowledge of current network
hardware, protocols, and Internet standards, including TCP \ IP, BGP, EIGRP.
·         Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
·         Experience with Avaya is a plus.
·         Required certifications or equivalent experience: CCNP, CCNA
Voice.

Salary: DOE

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/155979>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*