Hi Partner,

Please reply to *an...@oloop.net <an...@oloop.net>.*

*We are now hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst in Miami, FL. Client is
interested in local Candidates ONLY. Please let me know if you have any
available QA Consultants in South Florida. Thank you in advance for your
cooperation. **Position Code, Title and Location: *
* Quality Assurance Analyst - Miami, FL **Start Date*
*: ASAP **Type: *
*Contract **Est. Duration of 1st. stage: **6 months with possible extension*

*Hourly rate : $40/hr   **Responsibilities:*

   - *Identify, track and follow-up on defects/bugs*
   - *Follow SDLC methodology for documentation and tracking of all system
   changes*
   - *Write and maintain documentation; Create and execute test plans;*
   - *Understand business requirements/use cases/business scenarios to come
   up with appropriate test cases*
   - *Hands on experience with a test/defect management tool to load test
   cases, execute them, link test cases to requirements, create/track defects,
   associate defects to test cases*
   - *Self-guided and able to provide status on testing and QA to
   management*

  *Requirements:*

   - *Quality Assurance experience (4+ years)*
   - *Experience testing Web based applications*
   - *Experience with SQL; testing and coding; ability to write SQL queries
   from scratch*
   - *Experience in data analysis, system analysis and problem solving,
   gathering of business requirements and translating into User Stories.*
   - *Experience with Agile/Scrum.*
   - *Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server.*
   - *Strong communication skills.*
   - *Microsoft Office Suite of applications/programs.*
   - *Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experien*

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Bandarupally

Oloop
2948 Artesian Rd, #106, Naperville, IL 60564

Tel: 630-339-7487

Fax: 630-388-0066

Email: an...@oloop.net