*Hi Partner, *

*Immediate interview !!!*

*Please let me know if you have any strong consultants and send me updated
resume to vis...@veritis.com <vis...@veritis.com> or you can reach me on
817-873-0015.*

*Role:* Program Manager

*Location:* Madison, WI

*Duration:* 4-6 + Months (Strong possibility of extension)

*Skills:*

Management/Leadership Background, Payroll Implementation/Vendor Analysis
Background, Strong Communication and Presentation Skills are a must, Strong
organizational skills

*Notes:*

client is looking for an individual that has experience running a payroll
RFP and working with multiple vendors.  This consultant will be
spearheading the process of handling multiple payroll vendors and narrowing
down the chosen one for our client.  We do have direct manager contact and
will get feedback fairly quickly (I would say with 24-48 hours of
submittal).  The manager is also able to hire off of a phone interview.