*Hi Friends,*

*Hope you are doing great.We have very urgent opening for the following
positions and can setup interview immediately. If you have any suitable
profile please send the resume in word format to k...@kpgtech.com
<k...@kpgtech.com>, you can also reach me at 609.681.2603.*

*Position: Sr. Java Developer*

*Contract Length: 3-6 Months*

*Location: New York City*

*Interview : F2F Local Consultant required. *

*Mandatory Skills B&H technical environment:*

·  *HTML/CSS/Javascript*

·  *J2EE*

·  *Apache, EJB, Servlets*

·  *Websphere, Weblogic*

·  *Informix 4GL, SQL Server*

·  *Solaris, Windows*

*Additional Skills:*
*Notes My clients is looking for a senior Java engineer to perform the
following:*

·  *Experience with Informix 4gl database using Web Services.*

·  *Has a backround in programming J2EE and 4GL*

·  *Experience with Middleware tools such as Apache, EJB..Servlets, and
either Webpshere or Weblogic app server.*

·  *Knowledge of Web Services, SOAP or REST.*
*Thanks & Regards ,*

*Kumar Gaurav |Technical Recruiter*

*Email:k...@kpgtech.com <email%3...@kpgtech.com> | Phone:609.681.2603*

*www.linkedin.com/pub/kumargaurav/60/659/299/