aHope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Panzer Solutions
LLC , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates and
clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and that I
will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position: UI Designer
Duration:   3+ Months
Location: Birmingham Farms, MI 48025
Contract

Job Responsibilities:
• Designs, architects and evaluates company products that provide elegant
solutions for end users, with some direction from others.
• Under direction, collaborate closely with user experience engineers,
product managers, and technical project teams to conceptualize, design and
implement highly usable and technically feasible interface designs.
• Participates in user experience (UX) project work, typically up to
moderate complexity.
• Creates, evaluates and modifies prototypes to support evolving software
application development.
• May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display
issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation, and task and objective
analyses.
• May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing
input on user design considerations.
• Develops and applies software design/usability processes in the
investigation of technical problems.
• Collaborates with software developers in a development environment to
style and design interfaces for complex applications.
• Provides UI expertise and mentoring to team members and stakeholders in
established design patterns and UI best practices.
• May produce specifications describing user requirements and internal
structures for assigned product in development.

Technical / Professional Skills & Competencies
• Strong user-focused design skills
• Some working knowledge in using UX engineering principles, standards, and
tools.
• Works with more experienced staff to develop working knowledge of
products and business area, and further technical UX knowledge.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good problem solving capabilities.
• Works effectively in a dynamic environment, adapts quickly and
demonstrates good judgment in making decisions with limited information
• Ability to effectively balance multiple priorities.
• Basic presentation skills.
• Good understanding of customer needs.
• Prefer experience using Microsoft Silverlight, Expression Blend and
Visual Studio.
• Prefer experience working with agile methodologies a bonus but not
required.

Certifications / Education
• Four year degree in computer science, information science, information
design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or related technical degree or
equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of experience in Front-end web development (CSS, JavaScript,
HTML5), including JQuery and modern JS Frameworks
• Strong development experience with D3.js and RaphaelJS, including
animated and interactive visualizations
• Fluent in at least one server-side language: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, or
Perl
• Successful track record in creating appealing visualizations containing
large and complex data sets

• Portfolio samples required to interview

Regards,
Daniel Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
daniel.hoff...@panzersolutions.com | Panzer Solutions LLC. |
203-652-1444*263| Fax: 203-971-8354 |

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.