A new Job, ID: 184175 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/184175> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  SAP HANA consultant  posted on 2014-06-05 22:47:06

Job Description:Hi Friends,
I am Naga.K from Infovisia, Inc. We are having an urgent Job Opportunity
for our client. Please find the Job Description below and let me know if
you have any consultant
*Title : SAP HANA Consultant*
*Location : Jackson, MI*
*Duration : 6 Months + *
*Skills Required : *
·         Experience on HANA modeling - data acquisition, creation of views
·         Writing SQL scripts.
·         Experience on BW to HANA migration.
·         The consultant should have executed at least one HANA modeling
project.
·         Should preferably have 2 yes of experience on HANA modeling.

*Disclaimer:*
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential, proprietary to Infovisia,Inc and its customers. Contents may
be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.

immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/184175>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*