Hi Partner,

Please reply to *an...@stansource.com <an...@stansource.com>*

This is definitely the hottest requirement I currently have. Please get
this out to your recruiting team as this position is definitely worth
working on and I will get feedback on resumes within 24 hours. This is a 6
month contract-to-hire role and we can pay up to $60/hr. c2c. The client is
 located in Newport News, VA (near Virginia Beach)  This position will have
to sit on site in Newport News. They will not sponsor H1s, so we need EAD,
Green Card and US Citizens for this one. The job description and the
specifics from the manager are below. They need to have experience with
SharePoint farms in an enterprise environment. You can search nationwide as
they will hire off of phone and webcam interviews. The candidates just need
to be willing to relocate to Newport News, VA. After they convert to a
permanent employee in 6 months they can negotiate relocation costs. The
permanent salary would be around 100-105K, with annual performance raises
of up to 11%. Please let me know what yoru team comes up with and if they
have any questions. Thanks!

*Specifics from the manager:*

   - Currently Running *Sharepoint 2013  (if they have extensive 2010 that
   is okay- they need to know a little about 2013)*
   - MUST have *Enterprise level* experience (They currently support 25k
   users)
   - MUST have *FARM* experience

She said most people they had seen had small shop experience.

THIS ROLE MUST SIT IN *NEWPORT NEWS, VIRGINIA.*

*Randstad Technologies is currently recruiting a Sharepoint Administrator
for a CONTRACT TO HIRE opportunity with our client based in Newport News,
Virginia.*

*The SharePoint Application Administrator will be responsible for providing
support for all SharePoint environments and will act as the subject matter
expert for SharePoint initiatives. The SharePoint Admin will fully
understand the technologies of SharePoint to include Site Deployment, SQL
maintenance/backup and Site Administration. The SP Admin will work directly
with support associates, other SharePoint Administrators, Business Analysts
and Developers to support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and
software problems pertaining to all SharePoint environments. This candidate
will also be responsible for identifying areas to improve performance and
introduce new functionality. Good mix of technical competency and welcoming
end user care*

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities:*

   -  *Manage SharePoint Farm*
   -  *Manage SharePoint Site Collections and Service applications*
   -  *Functions as a Subject Matter Expert Resource for site owners and
   other Application administrators*
   -  *Troubleshoot day to day operational issues with SharePoint Farm*
   -  *SharePoint upgrades and migrations*
   -  *Capacity and performance monitoring of SharePoint*

*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:*

   -  *Windows Server 2008 r2 experience*
   -  *VMWare or other virtualization host experience*
   -  *SQL Server 2008 R2 experience*
   -  *IIS 7 administration and how web.config works*
   -  *Understanding of how Windows Services work*
   -  *Active Directory Knowledge*
   -  *Understand how DNS plays a role in SharePoint*
   -  *SNMP *SMTP*
   -  *Lync and Exchange integration experience*
   -  *TFS integration experience*
   -  *SharePoint Native Backups*
   -  *Symantec Net backup or other external backup system experience*
   -  *Familiarization with Web Services*
   -  *Experience in an environment with more than 1000 users*
   -  *SharePoint BI experience*
   -  *SharePoint Project Server experience*
   -  *SharePoint 2010 Setup, knowledge of 2013 a plus*
   -  *SharePoint Migrations*
   -  *SharePoint 2010 FAST Search experience a plus*
   -  *F5 or other network load balancing appliance experience*
   -  *Ability to document ALL work*
   -  *Understanding of SharePoint Architecture and how individual pieces
   work together*
   -  *Powershell with knowledge and use of Windows Powershell Console*
   -  *Manage all Service applications in SharePoint: Managed Metadata,
   UPS, Search, and BCS a must*
   -  *MySite management*
   -

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards...

*Anand Bandarupally*

Direct: *703 879 3453* | Fax: 866 594 4637
StanSource Inc. 22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166

*an...@stansource.com* | www.stansource.com

.http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/stansource
*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image002.jpg@01CB29BB.62311C80]* *Fastest-growing
private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 | Washington DC: #*46

We respect your Online Privacy. If you like to receive only hot list please
reply Hot-List in subject. If you like to receive only Requirements please
reply Reqs in subject. If you like to receive Hot list and Requirement
please reply Both in subject. IF you don't like to receive mails please
reply REMVOE. We are sorry for the inconvenience.  Please don't unsubscribe
let us update our list for mutual benefit.