*Please send replies/profiles to mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com
<mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com>*

*​-All our requirements are Direct client Requirements.*
*​-​Please Do submit only qualified profiles.*
*​-​​Please share the resumes only after you discuss with your consultant​.
 *

​
We have below position open to fill very fast and interview schedules will
in the next week.  This is a permanent position but client will consider
for contract to hire too.  Client is seriously looking for FTE and
consultant has to confirm the acceptance for the same if they want to start
with contract for a period of time.  Sponsorship will be provided if
required.

Dot Net Developer

Waterfront Pittsburgh, PA

6+ months contract to hire/Direct Full time employee

Job Role: DotNet Developer Location: Waterfront Pittsburgh, PA ( will be
given high priority for locals) Duration: 6+months (till the end of the
year…very likely will be extended)

Keys to the position: MVC , Entity Framework, are key. Good grasp on client
side technologies is a big plus.

Essential Duties & Responsibilities: - Develop cloud-based applications and
distribution networks for performance improvement, quality reporting, and
lifelong learning. - Work on applications software development efforts from
deployment through the maintenance support process. - Design, develop and
maintain the operation of database-driven ASP.NET/C# <http://ASP.NET/C> Web
applications with emphasis on usability, performance and scalability. -
Introduce new technologies and methodologies into the product development
function and develop software solutions to address technical problems. -
Advanced knowledge in object-oriented design, programming, data structures,
ASP.NET, Visual Studio, C#, Web Forms, MVC, HTML, jQuery, JavaScript, SQL
Server, REST, and web applications.

Requirements: Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
and 2 years’ experience in relevant technologies or a Bachelor’s Degree in
Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years’ experience in relevant
technologies.

​

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mohan Ganti*

Mail: mohan.ga...@somasoftsol.com <recruite...@metmox.com>

*Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact Information and a
receiving our emails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
and mention all the email addresses to be removed with any email addresses.*