Hi,

Please let me know if you would be interested in the below mentioned
position:
Please send resumes to vijay.addon...@gmail.com

Role: Sr. Java Backend Engineer
Duration- 3 months contract but will get extended until dec 24
Location : Santa Clara, CA
Interview: Immediate

Senior Software Engineer, Experience & Engagement
Engineering | Santa Clara, CA, United States

looking for a strong Senior Java engineer with expertise in backend
systems, data modeling, and API design to join our Experience and
Engagement team.  This team builds cool features like news feed, ratings &
reviews, and student profiles that allow students to connect with each
other and discover relevant content and services at the right time.  This
is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about latest
technologies and wants to participate in building a leading connected
student learning platform.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay

Contact : 9083881241