Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

Jobs Details

Role     Java J2EE developer

Experience Level          6-8YEAR

Location  : *Durham - North Carolina*

Rate:- $43/hr c2c

JD:-

Required Skill(s)           Messaging and Interfacing (L2) , Java-J2EE (L3)
, Java-J2EE (L4) , Java Transaction Management (L1) , Web Services (L3) ,
Web 2.0 (L3)

Essential Skill(s)            Java-J2EE (L2)

Additional Skill(s)         Middleware (L1) , XML (L1) , Webservices
Consulting (L1)

Job Description:
Tech Lead with experience of Java, J2EE,Webservices and Unix basicsSetup
Development Environment Eclipse/JBOSS/SVN. Source code development.Any of
the Middleware or Integration experience to understand the Interface
aspects of the applicationsExposure to large production environments where
integrations are using Web sphere Message Broker.Database Knowledge
(Oracle) is must.Creation of Stub and Skeleton in case if there is any
change in the XML.Lead the integration activities and ensure timely
resolution of issues along with application leadsGood written and oral
communication skillsGood to have .net knowledge.

Skill and Experience Details:
-->Java-J2EE -->Java Transaction Management -->Messaging and Interfacing
-->Web Services -->Web 2.0 -->Java-J2EE -->XML -->Middleware -->Webservices
Consulting

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]