A new Job, ID: 205442 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/205442> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com/>

Title:  Salesforce Support Lead  posted on 2014-07-11 18:52:16

Job Description:HI

Hope you are doing great.
This is Jagdish from Axius Technologies and we are in need of "Salesforce
Support Lead".If you feel that you
are a good match for the below requirement then please reply me back with
your most updated word
Formatted Resume and the best number to reach you during the day.

Eagerly waiting for your response.

Job Title : Salesforce Support Lead
Location : Phoenix, AZ
Duration : Full time permanent position

Must-Have:
1. Salesforce Certified Administrator
2. Formulating strategies for the successful production support of Client
and getting buy-in through discussions from the Honeywell management team
3. Onsite/Offshore coordination
4. Change management process ownership
5. Monitoring and reporting program status on a regular basis to Client
Leadership team

Good-to-Have:
1. Resource planning and management
2. Managing risks
3. Escalation handling
4. Drive controls compliance programs

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/205442>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*