Hello ,

Hope you are doing great!

I am* Amit,  *Technical Recruiter with *Sysmind LLC*, Please do let me know
your interest for the given requirement . And Kindly revert me back with
your *updated resume*, if you are interested with the below mentioned
position.If you have any query please give me a call on *609-897-9670
EXT-4009*. If you are not available in the market, it will be really
appreciable if you can share any reference for the requirement.

PLEASE reply me with best suitable consultant on :-  am...@sysmind.com

Jobs Details

Role       Performance Test Engineering

Location:      El Segundo, CA

Rate : $45/hr c2c

Client :Wipro

JD:-

Required Skill(s)              System Testing (L2) , RTOS (L3) , Embedded
and System Software (L2) , Embedded Application Testing (L3) , Embedded
System Software Testing (L3)

Essential Skill(s)               Performance Test Engineering (L2)

Additional Skill(s)           Rational Performance Test (L1) , Agile-Scrum
(L1)

Location : El Segundo Minimum 5-7 years experience in test automation,
performance testing, and/or developing test frameworks or other similar
work Prefer 4+ years experience with load/stress/capacity testing of high
traffic and large-scale systems Deep experience in automating web and
back-end service tests using a variety of tool sets Demonstrated coding
experience (1 - 3 years), particularly in the area of building/extending
hands-free automated tests (Java preferred, but experience in scripting or
coding in some language is a must) Experience writing select and update
queries with any DB Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilitiesDesired
Qualifications Experience solving problems (e.g., text manipulation,
sorting, test data management, log analysis) with scripting languages
(e.g., java script, Perl, Groovy, UNIX shell) Prefer strong experience with
open-source tools Experience using source

Skills and Experience Details:
-->System Testing -->Embedded System Software Testing -->Embedded
Application Testing -->Embedded and System Software -->RTOS -->Performance
Test Engineering -->Rational Performance Test -->Agile-Scrum

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Yadav

*Technical Recruiter*

Email: am...@sysmind.com

Gmail:amitkumaryadav...@gmail.com

Phone:*609-897-9670 Extn 4009*

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]