Hi,
My name is Vijay . I have great opportunity for which I need skilled
candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let me know if you have
any candidates for the open positions. on C2C. Hopefully we can build an
alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes to *vijay.addon...@gmail.com <vijay.addon...@gmail.com>*

Job Title: Oracle DBA
Start Date: 8/4/14
Duration:  6 months
Location: Clemson, SC

Local candidates to South Carolina are ideal but we will entertain
candidates from neighboring states: North Carolina, Georgia, Florida,
Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee.

SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Oracle DBA will be responsible for providing leadership in the
implementation of the data model and preparing the solution for operations.

REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
The Senior Oracle DBA role has four major attributes: software development
leadership, project management skills, people skills, and domain knowledge
in enterprise class multi-tier web-based application development projects.
Candidates must display excellence in all areas.

• Proven Oracle DBA experience in manag

*Thanks & Regards,*

 *Vijay *

*Contact : 908-388-1241*