Hi,

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*

*(Sure Shot Position)Title: WebMethods Developer*

*Location:  Grand Rapids, MI*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Candidate Requirements/Qualifications:
• Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent.
• Minimum 7-8 years of recent strong hands-on experience in WebMethods
suite of products. Project development will be on webMethods version 9.5
• Independently able to design and deliver webMethods integration solutions
using webMethods Developer, Trading Networks, My webMethods. Knowledge of
Designer and Broker would be a plus.
• Besides webMethods development, experience in exposing webMethods web
services to external consumers and consuming internal web services is a
must. This would include working with XML and HTTPS
• Strong webMethods development skills in both B2B and A2A scenarios
including building integrations using publish-subscribe pattern
• Candidate with work experience or knowledge of SAML JSON and integrating
with .Net based web services would be preferred
• Able to work independently having excellent verbal communication, written
communication and analytical skills.

Scope of the WebMethod Contractor‘s Services:
• Proficient to design, develop, test, document and implement integration
solutions using webMethods product suite, preferably version 8.x
• Follow best practices and standards to develop and modify integrations
• Provide project and production support activities which may require
occasional off hours work
• Maintain professional work ethics at all times and demonstrate integrity
and maturity in handling confidential material and information.
• Work with remote team and across various time zone sometimes

Thanks & Regards

Prasad Rao

Aptude Inc.

*Contact No: 630-883-4515 Ext: 402Email ID: p...@aptude.com
<vku...@aptude.com>*
Gtalk ID: prasadparadigminfotech
Yahoo ID: *recruiter0...@yahoo.com* <recruiter0...@yahoo.com>

Linkedin: in.linkedin.com/pub/aptude-inc/b5/a63/2ab/en