Hi,

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p <rboll...@aptude.com>r...@aptude.com
<r...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Java DeveloperLocation: Oakland, CA*
*Duration: 6-12 Months Contract*

*Direct face to face interview*
*Need only locals*

 Hands on development experience
 Individual contribution
 Good at Java/J2EE/Spring Framework
 Must have knowledge on integration topics such as JMS , MQ and WebServices
 Good at Oracle SQL
 PL/SQL is added advantage
 Able to work on fast paced development/prod support environments
Strong experience Java core and JEE. JUnit.
Strong experience in Hibernate, JDBC, Spring JDBC, Spring Integration
 Good PL/SQL knowledge with MySql/Oracle
 Some experience in deploying applications on JBoss/Weblogic
 Good to have some understanding hosting applications on AWS
 Should be able to demonstrate lead capabilities to manage or mentor junior
resources
 Should have good experience in Memory & Thread Diagnostics, Logging &
Exception Analytics
 Should understand JVM basics, Garbage collection, Java ergonomics (memory)
 Familiar with Maven, CVS, UNIX platform

Thanks & Regards

Prasad Rao

Aptude Inc.

*Contact No: 630-883-4515 Ext: 402Email ID: p...@aptude.com
<vku...@aptude.com>*
Gtalk ID: prasadparadigminfotech
Yahoo ID: *recruiter0...@yahoo.com* <recruiter0...@yahoo.com>

Linkedin: in.linkedin.com/pub/aptude-inc/b5/a63/2ab/en