Hi
*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *tnaren...@aptude.com <tnaren...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Quality Analyst (Need Only Locals)*

*Location: Irving, TXDuration: 6-12 Months Contract*

*Max rate @ $50/hr on C2C*

The Senior/Career level conducts a wide range of quality-control tests and
analyses with full competency to ensure that software meets or exceeds
specified standards and end-user requirements. Executes more complex tests
according to established plans and scripts, documents problems in an issue
log, and retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test
program logic and verify system flow. Drafts and revises more complex test
plans and scripts. Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance
the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.

Skills: C#.NET, Testing-Regression, Unit and Automated Testing
Experience in C# along with automated UI testing (Coded UI) with Visual
Studio will be a big plus. Knowledge and experience in TSQL is required.

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Narendar .T*
*1387 Wind Energy Pass*
*Batavia, IL 60510*