Hi
*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *cmat...@aptude.com <cmat...@aptude.com>*

*Title: .NET DeveloperLocation: Grand Rapids, MIDuration: 3-6 Months*
*Max rate $30/hr on C2C*

web-based systems and will oversee the full Software Development Life Cycle
(SDLC) on assigned projects. This firm has a blend of VB.Net, ASP.Net, MVC,
and several Relational Databases in their environment including MS SQL
Server, DB2, and Oracle.
Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field desired
• 2 - 3 years of .Net Development experience *(VB.NET <http://VB.NET> and
ASP.Net)*
• 2 - 3 years of MS SQL Server Database experience
• 2 - 3 years of Stored Procedure Development experience
• 3+ years of experience with web application user interface analysis,
design and development
• Mastery of all core web technologies including XML, HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, AngularJS a plus
• Experience with CSS 3 and HTML 5
• Full SDLC experience including customer facing and requirements gathering
• Experience documenting requirements
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S without sponsorship
Plus Skills:
• IBM Mainframe DB2 integration with .Net systems
• Distribution / retail industry experience

Thanks

Chandra Sekhar

Email *--cmat...@aptude.com <--cmat...@aptude.com>*

Ph--630-883-4515 Ext--423