Hi
*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *p...@aptude.com <p...@aptude.com>*

*Title: BO Developer Location: West Bend, WI Duration: 6-12 Months*

                Role

o             Description

             Provide technical option assessment as needed

             Work with BAs to understand functional and non-functional
requirements

             Troubleshoot production defects and develop solutions,
working with ETL developers as needed

             Create detailed design specifications for BI-related
components

             Enhance existing Business Objects universes and create new
ones as necessary to support business requirements

             Develop Business Objects reports to support business
requirements

             Write and execute unit tests to ensure development meets
basic requirements

o             Any special skills required?

             Business Objects experience (minimally 3 years, but more is
better)

             Expert proficiency with query tools such as SQL

             Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts and Best
Practices

*Thanks & Regards*

*Prasad Rao*

*Aptude Inc.*

*Contact No: 630-883-4515 Ext: 402 Alternative No: 630 364 1698 Email ID:
p...@aptude.com <vku...@aptude.com>*

* GmailID: prasadparadigminfotech Linkedin:
in.linkedin.com/pub/aptude-inc/b5/a63/2ab/en
<http://in.linkedin.com/pub/aptude-inc/b5/a63/2ab/en>*