Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am from Enterprise solution,
I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the requirement and
send me your updated resume at *sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

*Job Title:** Business Analyst*

*Location:** Plano, TX*

*Rate: **$42/hr on C2C*

*Duration: **6+months*

*USC,GC only*

*Overview:*

* Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
* Understanding of systems engineering concepts
* Business case development
* Offshore Co-ordination

Software Skills:
• Excellent knowledge of  MS Office, Requirement Management Tools

Very good communication, co-ordination skillset , closely working with
product owner on requirements, schedule and achieving highest quality
targets

*Primary Skills:*

* Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
* Understanding of systems engineering concepts
* Business case development
* Offshore Co-ordination

Telecom domain experience is required

*Secondary Skills:*

Excellent knowledge of  MS Office, Requirement Management Tools

*Educational Qualifications*

BE

Regards:

Sam