Hi,

This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.

You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 9869.

kindly share your Updated Resume At sjan...@tresourceinc.com

*Job Description :*

*Role : PeopleSoft HCM Project Manager*

*Location : Madison, WI*

*Duration : 8+ Month*

Our client is currently in need of this consultant for a planned upgrade
from HCM 9.0 to 9.2.  The selected candidate will have extensive Financial
and HR integration experience and be able to lead the associated teams in
this upgrade.  *Commitment Accounting experience required.  *

*Skills/Requirements*

§  At least 2 previous implementations/upgrades to HCM 9.2

§  Must have experience implementing Commitment Accounting

§  Leadership experience in developing functional project plans,
configuring applications, documenting business processes and writing
functional specs

§  Excellent communication skills and strong client facing skills

§  PMP certification highly desired

Thanks and Regards,

Saurabh Jangid <https://www.linkedin.com/in/saurabh-sharma-4ab88373>

Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, and Naperville IL, 60563

Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 9869

Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> trg.saurabh | YIM : saurabh4jangid |
Fax: 408-213-8316

sjan...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com