Hi*,*

I hope you are doing great.

Please find the below our *direct client requirement* and please send me
your consultants resume to *tnaren...@aptude.com <tnaren...@aptude.com>*

*Title: Sr. Business Analyst*
*Location: Waltham, MA*
*Duration: 8+ Months Contract*

*Looking for Business Analyst with 10+ years of experience in financial
services industry (Preferably in banking environment)*
*Managed requirements on software as service and installed software
solutions at same time. *
*Coordinated between cross functional teams to gather business
requirements. *
*Ability to work independently and minimal supervision *
*Manage day to day activities under software product development lifecycle
by working closely on-shore/off-shore teams *
*Ability to create user guides for internal training and external training
for end users. *
*Working understanding of Agile software development lifecycle. *
*Strong interpersonal and communication skills.*

Warm Regards,
Narendar
tnaren...@aptude.com