Hi,
Hope you are doing well, I'm from Enterprise Solutions, Inc. I came across
your resume on a job board and wanted to check if you are available for a
project. If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please call me  at (408) 693-3156, and send me your updated resume and
below mentions Details at sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Job Title:C++ Developer

Rate:$45/hr on C2C Max

Location:Waukesha,WI

Role

C++ Developer

Mandatory Technical Skills

Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design
Patterns and Java coding principles.
Experience in programming languages : C++

Desirable Technical Skills

Agile development experience is a plus.
Experience with Windows and Unix / Linux based programming.

Mandatory Functional Skills

1. Work in multi vendor environment & corodinate with global teams 2. Good
communication skills

Desirable Functional Skills

Total Experience Required

6-8 Years

Personal Details of the consultant

Full Name as per Records

Best Number to reach

Secondary Number

Best Time to reach

Email Id

Expected Rate/hr

Work Authorization

Current Location

Willing to relocate

Current Project Status

Availability

Notice Period required to start from the date of confirmation

Any special Remarks or notes

Regards:

Sam

Enterprise Solutions, Inc.

Email : sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com

Contact-Desk-4086933156

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shamshul-qamar-81ab99a7

www.enterprisesolutioninc.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
logo]