*Dear Vendors,*

*Please send the resumes at : sumi...@pforceinc.com <sumi...@pforceinc.com>*

*I would need Visa Copy and Degree Docs (Bachelors/ Masters) at the time of
submission itself. *

*Please don't send me resumes if you can't provide these docs.*

I have below openings available with one of our direct clients in Irving,
TX and in Jacksonville, FL Please help me with relevant and qualified
resumes immediately.

*Please do put the "Job Title" in the subject line of email **for which job
you are sending the resume **to get a quick response.*

* Role: Hadoop Developer   Location: Irving,TX Duration: Contract
Interview: WebEx Start: ASAP   Responsibilities: ·         Hands-on working
experience on HBase and Phoenix is a preferred. ·         Experience of
working as a Big Data modeler ·         Strong experience in Hadoop
development and implementation. ·         Good knowledge of database
structures, theories, principles, and practices ·         Ability to write
MapReduce jobs And/or Pig Latin Scripts ·         Proven understanding with
Hadoop, Hive, Pig, and HBase ·         Strong experience on large
cloud-computing infrastructure solutions like Amazon Web Services or
Elastic MapReduce is desirable ·         Analytical and problem solving
skills, applied to Big Data domain ·         Good aptitude in
multi-threading and concurrency concepts ·         Knowledge of Cask Data
Application Platform And/OR Podium Platform (Big Data) will be added
advantage ·         Good to have experience in big data solutions like
Impala, Oozie, Mahout, Flume, ZooKeeper and/or Sqoop.   Job
Responsibilities: ·         Responsible for Hadoop development and
implementation. ·         Work independently on HBase-Phoenix
Hive and Pig ·         Designing, building, installing, configuring and
supporting Hadoop. ·         Translate complex functional and technical
requirements into detailed design. ·         Perform analysis of vast data
stores and uncover insights. ·         Maintain security and data privacy.
·         Create scalable and high-performance web services for data
tracking. ·         High-speed querying. ·         Managing and deploying
HBase. ·         To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development
environment. ·         Work in a fast-paced, creative atmosphere to develop
new ideas that adapt to evolving user needs ·         Strong visual and
verbal communication skills *