Hi,

Hope you’re doing well!

This is Chintan from Inficare Technologies, please find the job description
if you are interested for this below job reply to this email ID
*chin...@inficaretech.com
<chin...@inficaretech.com>* with your updated resume and active contact
number and best time to reach you.

*Role :* Android Developer

*Location :* Blue Ash, OH (%100 Onsite Position)

*Duration :* 12 Months Contract

*JOB DESCRIPTION*

Our client, a major retail chain, is looking for experienced mobile
developers – Android to join their team on this long term contract role.

You must have strong track record of mobile app development experienced in
Android environment

Retail experienced is added plus

Immediate interview.

Regards

*Chintan Soni*

*InfiCare* *Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |

703-652-4449 Direct |  chin...@inficaretech.com

www.infiCareTech.com

Servicing our clients since 2001    MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
NC, CA

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions