*Hi ,*

We have an opportunity for you as* Java Full Stack Developer *in *San
Francisco, CA *location for one of our client that is a very large IT
consulting company.

Role: *Java Full Stack Developer *

Location:* San Francisco, CA*

*Employment Type: Contract *

Rate/Salary: *Negotiable*

*Job Description:*

Java full stack developer (Angular JS and/Or Node JS) with reporting tool
experience. 6-8 years’ development experience overall

*Technical Skills: *

·         Must have experience in developing RESTful APIs using
micro-services design pattern

·         Must have experience in Angular.JS, Node.JS

·         Must have reporting tool experience.

·         Must have experience in Java Spring boot, Angular JS, Node.JS for
developing REST services.

·         Must have experience in TDD and sprint based Agile Methodology.

·         Must have experience in tools like: Jira, Swagger, Jenkins,
Dockers.

·         Must have experience in testing tools like: Chai, Mocha &
Cucumber.

·         Must have experience in any of following Angular frameworks -
Ionic Framework, LumX, Supersonic, Angular UI Bootstrap, Suave UI

·         Writing test cases for API layer and testing them

·         Execution of Cucumber /functional tests for any composite
micro-services into DEV environment against mock services and later into QA
and UAT against live services.

*If you are interested, please send me your updated resume with below
details:*

Information Matrix

Candidate Name

Contact Number

EMAIL ID

Skype ID

Total Experience

Relevant Experience

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Open for relocation (Yes/No)

Work Authorization

Current Employer Name

Which Year Came to US and on which VISA

Notice Period

Any Offer/Pipeline

Any Final Round Interview given in Last 2

Current Salary

Expected Salary

LinkedIn

Reason for Job Change

Regards

Akash Rathore ,

*InfiCare* *Technologies* 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166

| akash.rath...@inficaretech.com  www.infiCareTech.com
<http://www.inficaretech.com/>

IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sap-bangalore/CAPRv-5Tp5SKcPBJ49jRi1xOixZHtZg2Gs_TDQuixU1Pps28D2Q%40mail.gmail.com.