Dear vendors,

Please share the qualified resumes for below requirement.

Share resumes at aksha...@lotustp.com

*Java Fullstack Developer *

*Chicago, IL*

*For contractors, Contract: 1+ Year Contract*

*Primary Responsibilities*:

●      Design and develop our data platforms, with a focus on writing clean
and fault-tolerant code

●      Write comprehensive, automated tests (e.g. integration tests) that
will be part of the delivery pipeline

●      Collaborate with teams that express the desire to use our data and
audience platforms

●      Collaborate with ad tech team on activation of our audience platforms

●      Participate in architecture discussions of technical solutions

●      Research and execute proofs-of-concept of new technology stacks that
can be potentially adopted by the team

●      Monitor health of our systems

●      Create and maintain documentation for end-users and developers

*Mandatory Skills:*

●      At least 3 years of professional software development experience

●      Proficiency in Java 7 or 8, Spring, Spring Boot, and Maven

●      Experience with Microservices

●      Experience in developing distributed systems and/or microservices

●      Experience with Jenkins or another CI/CD tooling

*Good to Have:*

●      Experience with message broker software (AWS SQS) or
stream-processing software (AWS Kinesis, Kafka)

●      Experience with Docker

●      Working knowledge of Apache Storm or Apache Beam

●      Worked on building data centered platforms

*Interview Process: *

1.       Technical Round through Skype

*2.      *Client round Face to Face/Skype