Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!

Currently we are having a job opening of *Senior SRE Engineer *at *Menlo
Park, CA* with our client. If you are interested then please reply me with
your updated resume or you can call me at *(805) 553-6267.*

*Role: **Senior SRE Engineer*

*Location: Menlo Park, CA*

*Type: Contract*

*Duration : 24 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Required Skills:*

   - self-sufficient and experience in project managing: large volume of
   manual blocker tasks: email relay, permission configuration for repos,
   project group to tool mapping
   - experience in handling enterprise system migrations (for future work
   in moving to microservices framework, moving to shared services)
   - software engineering background (Kubernetes, auth, log management,
   metric management, alerts, alarms)

   - Kubernetes manifests
   - CICD pipeline
   - Kubernetes Security
   - Kubernetes networking routing, DNS, TLS
   - Monitoring and Alerting tools
   - Services packaging and deployment to Kubernetes cluster
   - Metrics tools
   - Debian
   - Terraform
   - Ansible
   - Kubernetes
   - CI/CD (like CircleCi / Github Action)

*If you are comfortable with the requirement please share me following
details with your updated copy of resume so we can proceed*

*Skill*

*Years of Experience*

*Last used*

Kubernetes

Auth

CICD

DNS, TLS

Kubernetes cluster

Terraform

Ansible

CircleCi / Github

Name of the Candidate

Current Location

Contact Number

Email ID

Skype ID

Visa Status

US Entry – which visa ? H1, L2 EAD, F1

Number of years spent on H1

Passport No

If on H1, any extension/RFE/amendment in process?

Best time to schedule interview

Total Experience

Last 4-Digit SSN

Present Organization

Reason for Job Change

Expected Rate/Salary

Contract/Fulltime

Notice Period

Any Vacation plans?

Any interviews/Offers in Pipeline?

Education details with year of Graduation

Willing to relocate within USA(Yes/No)

LinkedIn URL

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avanish AV*

*(908) 923-0211 Ext 305 || (805) 553-6267*

*avani...@vbeyond.com* <avani...@vbeyond.com>* || *
*avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com* <avanishitrecrui...@gmail.com>