Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *NLB Services*.  We are a global recruitment company
with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for an *SAP PTD (LE) *in *Wilmington, DE.*

*Position: SAP PTD (LE)*

*Location : Onsite (Wilmington, DE)*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

·        Implementation Experience in SAP-Logistics Execution/SAP-Transport
Management System.

·        Expertise in Shipment Planning, Route determination, Shipment and
Shipping cost process.

·        Expertise in Handling Unit, Packing and Labelling.

·        Expertise in Import and Export process.

·        Expertise in Integrated Process with Sales , Procurement & Third
party Transport System.

·        Good experience in Mapping goods receipt and goods issue processes
in SAP ERP (warehouse management, delivery processing, and transport)

·        Output Determination in delivery and billing process

·        Experience in Production planning and QM would be an added
advantage

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*Talent Solutions | Digital Transformation | Data Analytics*

*US*: *+1 (904) 290-8616  I  Ext: 487*

E-mail: avanish.pan...@nlbservices.com |Web:www.nlbservices.com

*Hangouts*: avanish.pan...@nlbservices.com

*An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)*