Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *NLB Services*.  We are a global recruitment company
with a specialization in hiring IT professionals.  One of our clients is
looking for a *Boomi- SQL Developer *in *West Palm Beach, FL.*

*Position: Boomi- SQL Developer*

*Location: West Palm Beach, FL*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

•                  Senior developer with 12-15 years of experience

•                  Hands on experience with SQL DB and Dell Bhoomi

•                  Self-starter with strong knowledge about Dell Bhoomi

•                  SSIS is good to have

•                  Good communication and should be able to confidently
lead discussions with business and IT

•                  Work in a team cohesively; strong team player

•                  Ready to travel to West Palm Beach, FL once in a while
for face to face meetings (post covid travel restrictions)

•                  Requirements, design and solutioning experience to work
on projects and new requests independently

•                  Coordinate with offshore teams as needed

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*

*US*: *+1 (904) 290-8616  I  Ext: 487*