Hi,
This is our direct client positions there are no layers in between. Client
wants to hire ASAP for below positions.

*Very Important note: *Please must show your consultant education details
with completion year. Without education details in your resume will not be
considered. We can do C2C for only H1B consultants and please submit your
own W2 consultants. *No H1B transfers*

Please send me your consultant resume to *p...@idexcel.com

*Sr. Java full Stack Developer @ Mclean, VA  (Total Positions--2)*
*Remote till Dec 2021 might be extended remote option.*
*Must have skills:* Java, J2ee, AWS, Spring, Angular
Must have 8-10+ Years' experience

*Full-stack Java Developer @ Chicago, IL (Total Positions--3)*
*Remote till Dec 2021 might be extended remote option.*
Long term contract
*Must have skills:* Java, J2ee, AWS, Spring, Angular/React
Angular experience more proffered, mobile app development (IOS/Android)

*Job Title: DevOps Engineer @ Plano, TX/Mclean, VA/Richmond, VA  (Total
Positions--3)*

*Long term contract*

*Remote till Dec 2021 might be extended remote option.*

Must have skills: Jenkins, CI CD Pipeline, AWS, Docker, Scripting

·         This is for operational aspect of the platform

·         Focus will be to support, enhance, troubleshoot, bug fix etc.

·         Might have to part of on call rotation within the team

·         About 30% of time in scripting activities

·         4+ years of experience required

*Python Developer @ Mclean, VA*
*Remote till Dec 2021 might be extended remote option*

*Long term contract*
*Skills: *Python, AWS

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Prasad Rao*
*IDEXCEL Inc*., 459 Herndon Parkway, Suite 10 & 11, Herndon, VA-20170.
*Direct: *703-230-2656

*Mobile/Text: **(571) 443-8470 (For quick response please text me)*
Email: p...@idexcel.com <asudha...@idexcel.com>| www.idexcel.com