Hello,

*Greetings!*

This is *Avanish* from *Next Level Business Services, Inc.*  We are a
global recruitment company with a specialization in hiring IT
professionals.  One of our clients is looking for a *UNIX Engineer II
*in *Lansing,
MI**.*

*Position: **UNIX Engineer II*

*Location: Lansing, MI*

*Type: Contract*

*Job Description:*

•             Advanced trouble shooting of Linux and AIX operating systems
and hardware including on multiple architectures.

•             Cloud systems engineering and deployments experience needed
(Terraform, Azure or AWS).

•             Extensive knowledge and experience with hypervisors and
virtualization, such as KVM, PowerVM, and PowerKVM.

•             Hands on knowledge  Kubernetes, Docker, Container, Kafka,
Prometheus, Splunk , ELK  .

•             Understanding and experience in Site Reliability Engineering
(SRE) and Infrastructure as Code.

•             Experience with SAN Storage and Backup administration is a
plus.

•             Project management experience including driving projects
involving multiple technical and business teams.

•             Extensive knowledge of programming language concepts.

•             Advanced knowledge of multiple scripting languages: Perl,
KSH, Ansible, Python required, bash optional.

•             Experience performing extensive scripting work for automation
tasks.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Avanish Pandey*

*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*